[Sam-users] The Space Adventure Simulator

Colin Piggot quazar at clara.net
Wed Nov 25 00:10:16 CET 2020

Hi to everyone on still on the list!

Will check it out! Saw your video on YouTube so with the release I'll cover
it in SAM Revival as I scramble to get issue 26 out asap (It's been a
while...) But things come together and I've been able to step up the SAM
work I've been doing over the last year, new SAM hardware over the last 12
months:

ZX-ECUTOR (run ZX ROM Carts on SAM)
16 Bank Flash Memory ZX Cart
Trinity Ethernet Interface v1.1
RC2014 Bus Interface Card

Big projects on the go, lots of news, best just give the link to my site as
you can read all my news there: www.samcoupe.com
And can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/QuazarSamCoupe

Kind regards,

Colin