[Sam-users] Sam Coupe

Balor Price tobermory at cookingcircle.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 10:58:51 CEST 2021

Hello David

Good to hear from you!  Hope you manage to find a SAM for a reasonable
price, they've been rocketing up recently.

Matthew Beaman is currently making HDMI boxes and a lot of people are
really happy with them, currently taking orders on the (good) Sam Coupe
Users Group on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/20486797963

I've got one although currently I'm happy using my SCART output :)  HAve
you been up to much with the emulator, in lieu of real hardware?

Have fun

Howard