[Trondheim] [Clubs] NUCCC 2011 - updates

Mats Klepsland matsekl at ping.uio.no
Thu Aug 25 11:38:26 CEST 2011

Greetings,

We have the following announcements regarding NUCCC 2011.

Due to some changes in our economical situation, we decided to lower
the attendence fee from NOK 400 to NOK 300. We try to keep it as low
as possible, since we don't provide accommodations.

We have confirmed three lectures:

* Video4Linux: Past, Present, Future - by Hans Verkuil. Video4Linux
  developer.
* Cisco's contribution to Das U-boot open source bootloader used on
  embedded devices - by Alexander Ottesen.
* Exploring RFID - by Hani Mustafa.

More lectures will be added to the program as soon as we get them
confirmed.

The deadline for registering to NUCCC 2011 is September 15th.
Registrations can be made on the NUCCC 2011 website:
http://2011.nuccc.org

Hope to see as many of you as possible at the conference.

Kind regards,

PING