[Sam-users] The Space Adventure Simulator

the wub thewub at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:54:48 CET 2021

Hi, thanks for trying it out!

It's a bit limited, but it was a good way to have a go at this type of
game without having to do proper graphics :)  I should have made the
combat system differently, like a final fantasy style RPG maybe, but
if you persevere with it there is an adventure in there somewhere, or
somewhen ;)

I'm not on facebook myself but I do have a youtube channel now that
will be updated, at least, monthly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3_8NTnnkR8TNnybwVisgeg/videos

I'm also putting together a new webpage using webassembly that will
hopefully have some kind of Sam/Trinity support in the future.

Thanks again, Captain! :)

Rob.