[Sam-users] New Sam game.

the wub thewub at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:37:11 CEST 2021

Hi Edwin, really glad you're enjoying this! :)

I decided to lose the power LED as it was a bit distracting, and I
didn't think it looked that good.  It seems a bit tidier without it to
me.  I forgot to mention that if you press 'E' you can change the
colour palette, of which there's four to choose from.

I wasn't too keen on clipping the ghost sprite, just purely to save
some drawing time, but when I saw how funny it looked going over the
edge of the bezel, I decided that was how it had to be.  Breaking the
4th wall is always very funny! :p

Adding keys was a bit of a nightmare, I neglected to consider keyboard
input until right at the end of the project, but I'll definitely add
ctrl and cursors if I update it in the future.

Thanks again,

Rob.